I'm Just a Traveler Exploring Life...

I'm Just a Traveler Exploring Life...

Sunday, July 4, 2004

Always Wondering

I had a somewhat interesting conversation last night with someone who stumbled on these blogs and is also interested in quantum physics. Now I don't know this person, and I have to admit it kind of shocked me that someone was paying attention to this blog in particular, but it was nice to chat with someone who is also into these types of things. I wish I had the ability to talk to more people who enjoy this type of thing, but to be honest I doubt I could keep up with most of what they would be saying. It seems that most of the people into this have been college educated IN physics.... and I have just researched things on my own. So I really don't comprehend the scientific terms and examples. LOL. Oh well, at least I'm trying!



In any case, the chat got me thinking about things again. Perhaps I can really dig around on the net and find some articles and things that explain in layman's terms.



It really amazes me how closely some of the theories and ideas of physics and certain metaphysical attributes tie in together. There's a nice little article written about it on the Witchvox website HERE.



It's funny to think about, for me... religion, myth, mysticism; they're all the same. In trying to describe my views on deity I realized that a lot of people won't get what I'm trying to say unless they can understand somewhat the fact that we are all simply energy zigzagging around. People keep asking me where my beliefs lie, what religion I am, what "GOD" I believe in and so forth. I figure I can try to explain, but keep in mind that beliefs or ideas (in my opinion) should be constantly changing as our lives and experiences are constantly changing. Not to say that I don't have beliefs that I have complete faith in, because I do. But I think that you can hold a basic idea of something and still have it grow and develop as you yourself grow and develop. It's like learning basic math in elementary school. For the rest of your life you will always know that 2+2=4. But eventually you learn algebra and geometry and you realize that sometimes you have to elaborate on the basics and you learn new concepts. I hope I'm making sense so far! People who hold onto something so tightly that they refuse to hear anything other than what is in line with their ideas 100% really make me feel sorry for them in a way. We are ever-changing, as is our world. It only makes sense that our patterns of thought change along with it.



Ok, so I am going to get into deity but I don't think my brain is into it right now. I really am a night owl, and for some reason I think better at night. It's still too early in the day for me to really get into gear. heh. So this will commence later tonight my friends! I'd love to hear any of your views so if you're reading feel free to start a good discussion. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment