I'm Just a Traveler Exploring Life...

I'm Just a Traveler Exploring Life...

Monday, July 26, 2004

Roads Into Nothing

It's been a little while, but here I am again. I don't know if anyone is out there reading this or not, and in truth I really don't care either way. I hope someone stumbles onto it and finds something interesting, but I'm still content with just spilling my thoughts as a service to myself. It would be wonderful one day to get an email from someone who is into the whole 3d Mindtrap experience and wants to chat. What is the 3d mindtrap experience?

 

Well to be honest, when I chose a name for this blog I really just pulled it out of the air. I didn't have an explanation for it, or why I chose it.... other than I knew I wanted it to be a place where I could spit my random thoughts and one day look back to see what I've learned or thought about. Yes, I know I have a main blog (Lovebuds), but I share that with a friend, and well.... she's not really into my freaky mind rambles. So now you know why 3d mindtrap exists. When I started this blog, I was just feeling the gentle 'tug' at the insides of my being that eventually led me to quantum physics. Something has been telling me for a while now that I need to start learning about energy. Heh, for those of you wondering... yep I'm another one of those wacko metaphysical people. But that's ok! I enjoy it. And in truth I think it's unfair to limit myself or try and live by a label. I believe in nothing, and everything. It depends on how you phrase the question.
 
The more I've been reading and learning though about different theories, the more I realize that the 3d mindtrap name wasn't a mistake or some random thing. The more I think and slosh ideas around in my head, the more I realize that we are really trapped. We are trapped in how gullible and complacent we all have become. In our little heads, we have stopped trying to discover and learn from what is around us and have simply come to the conclusion that it's either too hard or unnecessary to learn. We don't need it anymore. We need cars, nice houses, computers, vacations, toys, awards, social status, money, jewelry, fancy jobs, and the desire to be better than everyone else around us. It's always been my thought that the more technologically advanced we are, the less spiritual we become. It's a sticky situation, because while we find ourselves being able to do more in our modern world, we also find ourselves becoming less and less able to tap into our own divine nature. So the 3d mindtrap experience, I've decided, is the effort to break free of the little traps that we've created for ourselves and be actively, consciously involved in the greater picture.
 
Now I'm sure some out there are saying, "So, what do we need to tap into that for anyway?" I suppose some have absolutely no desire in it whatsoever, and that's fine for them. I'm a firm believer in to each their own. I can't say there is a definite why someone should want to do it. At times I feel that there is a very definite reason as to why we're all here, and that we all have certain things to learn and to do. Then there are times when I simply think that we just are, without rhyme or reason and that there really is no big question to be answered. That we simply exist and that we should just live in the moment and not ask why, how or what we're supposed to be doing. The truth of things, I'm sure, probably lies somewhere in between the two.
 
I'm not sure why I'm here now, instead of floating as some loose body of energy vibrations that shifts continuously in a slippery web of being. On some level perhaps that's exactly what I am doing, only without realizing it. I have always felt that one of the main lessons I was to learn in this life was that of humility. This I have accomplished hands down, and I also know that another lesson was to learn to overcome myself. You read right...... overcome myself. To hit rock bottom and loathe what and who you are, and then come back and learn to trust and love in yourself. That I'm still working on.
 
In reading further in the 4th Dimension book, I find myself thinking about ideas that it throws out there. I'll admit that parts of the book (mainly those dealing with math or equations) I still don't quite understand. But for the most part it all makes sense to me. What catches me the most is how the book talks about different dimensions and how they are existing around each other all the time, and how we can't even see it. When I was young I had no clue what dimensions were, I had just called them 'planes of existence'. I knew that different 'planes of existence' existed all around us, but I also never knew that there was anyone out there who agreed with me, much less great scientific minds!
 
You see, I'm hoping someone out there can help me with something. It's hard for me to admit, because those of you out there who may be reading this will probably chalk me up as some nutjob. That's alright though, I need to learn not to worry about what people think of me anyway. So here goes.... I've known for a long time that the reason I can't 'see' things is because I have a fear of being able to. You see, I had an experience when I was around 13 that really shook me. It actually ended up giving me a heavy duty phobia for about 8 years. No I won't go into detail as to what happened, but let's just say it was weird and I had no clue what it was. Now I know what it was, and we'll just say that it was somewhat like a spirit sighting. Or seeing a ghost, only different. Ok.... now...... I was 'closed' for a long time. For those of you who don't believe in any metaphysical type 'mumbo jumbo', skip the rest of this. LOL. For those of you who realize that there are other things going on.... you'll understand what I'm saying. I've known for a long time that I'm stuck at this spot. I eventually overcame my phobia (although it still kicks in from time to time), and I gradually learned to distinguish my intuitions and follow them. Sometimes I can feel things, and sometimes I have those dreams in which you know you've tapped into something more than just a dream. I know that I could go further, that I could have the ability to be even more sensitive to the things around me. The problem is fear. I'm scared to death of that first initial time that I 'see' something or someone. When I lie in bed at night I have to face the wall and I have to be curled in cover. I'm not scared of the dark; I'm scared of turning over or opening my eyes and seeing someone or something standing there. Be it a person, a spirit, a ghost, whatever.
 
So I'm stuck at this point. I KNOW that spirits or ghosts are simply beings on other dimensions that sometimes can 'cross over' or gain access to our 'plane of existence'. I also believe that these beings that are made of energy have the ability to shape that energy into anything they like, which sometimes gives the illusion to people of them being 'animal-like', or strange looking. It's all about how that energy wishes for that person to perceive them, and also some depends on how that person chooses to perceive them. I don't think that any of these things are going to hurt me or anything, and that's not the fear that I have. My fear is the shock of the thing itself, the actual seeing. So how does one get past this fear? If I can do it, I know that the door will open and I will be better able to find my road to enlightenment. I feel like I'm cheating myself, because I know what I have to do now... I just simply don't know how to do it. It's like being a world-class runner and having agoraphobia when the Olympics come around. You have the drive, the desire, the ability to do it...... but there's this one obstacle that you just can't handle.
 
So for anyone with any experience in these things, I'd love to hear your ideas. Someone once suggested getting hypnotized and having my subconscious told that it was ok to see things, but I have neither the money or access to do that. I would do it though, if I was able.
 
I think that for me, being able to 'see' is a key step in breaking out of the 3d mindtrap that we find ourselves in. I don't have any answers as to why I should, or what good it will do. But I know that something inside tells me that it's something I need to do, and I've learned that those feelings you have inside are there for a reason. Intuition is truly what makes us ALL divine in nature. So I look forward to hearing from someone soon. And if I don't, then I'll just keep stumbling along until hit the right road.
 

2 comments:

  1. That makes a lot of sense Vampyre. I'm not afraid of being hurt at all. I'm simply afraid of the actual shock of seeing. Much like the feeling that you have when watching a scary movie. You know it's not going to hurt you, but you still sit there huddled waiting..... and you KNOW that there's going to be a part coming up where something jumps out and freaks you out. And so you are nervous and anxious, and you aren't scared at the movie itself, but at the part that's going to jump out at you. Make sense? I HATE being scared. And not being in the greatest of health I fear having a heart attack. Which I find funny somewhat, because I have no fear what-so-ever of death. Hmm hope this came out right.

    ReplyDelete
  2. if you create a "safe" environment for yourself, and tell your entity what you are looking to get out of your visit, that may help you. Have you meditated in the day time, as that also might help, being the daylight doesn't make it so frightening. Also if you have your talisman with you, it should help to block out any unwanted visitors, and your guide will also be there for protection. I have had ghosts around me before, and they have tried to mess with me before, but confronting them really helps. My sis had one in her hotel room in England once, it was throwing things around her room, and turning the taps on and off, but when she confronted it, it stopped.

    ReplyDelete