I'm Just a Traveler Exploring Life...

I'm Just a Traveler Exploring Life...

Sunday, July 11, 2004

What To Learn??

I had a good day today. Met some new people and hopefully some new friends whom are like minded. I think that most, if not all, of them were in fact Wiccan, which is cool... but I think that they'll be alright with me just being pagan. There was 8 of us total; 7 women and 1 man. The energy was good and everyone seemed to click pretty well. Everyone was nice and seemed pretty grounded, which was refreshing because usually I have a tendency to meet psycho people! lol.



Anyway we decided to try and start a 'learning group' and to try and start getting together and studying different things together. Not a coven mind you, just a learning group. I think it would be great fun!! And it would be nice getting to know them all better and meshing our thoughts and ideas around and having someone to grow with. I'm not sure if any of them are into energy or quantum physics theories, but maybe some of them are. I'm hoping!!



So the lady that started the email group to begin with asked us to think about what things we'd like to learn about within the group and I've been sitting here thinking. There's so much that I'd like to learn about! I'm like a sponge, I want to learn so much. LOL. But I think I'm going to narrow it down to things that might be good to learn about in the group. Some things I think I'd just have to study on my own. Here's a few thoughts....



-Herbs (magical, medicinal and also cooking qualities)

-Stones & their uses/properties

-Chakras

-Dreamwork & Lucid dreaming

-Energy fields, energy ripples, auras etc.

-Divination of various kinds

-Comparing various religious pantheons



I'd love to study energy and dimensions from a quantum physics standpoint, but that would probably have to be someone other than me into it for that to work. There are other things I'm sure that would be good in a group but I can't think of right now. If you have any ideas pass them along! :)

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a plan to me! I hope I never stop learning.

    I'll send you the instructions for the food as soon as I gather my thoughts into typed words. Thanks for dropping by today.

    ReplyDelete